Admission Details & Fee Structure
When a child begins school, it is a big step not only for the child but for the whole family. We understand this, and therefore, we warmly invite prospective children and parents to have a look around our school. We wish to give you a conducted tour of the school and offer you the opportunity to ask questions. So, please feel free to give us a call within the school working hours and make an appointment.
Academic Year: April to March
A child seeking admission to the school must first get his/her name registered. Registration is no surety for admission. Students are normally registered for admission in the month of December for the next academic session. The intake points for admission are Pre – Nursery and Class XI. Vacancies in all other classes are few. These are filled as and when they arise. The admission will be finalized after an entrance test/interview and will depend on the vacancy in the class.
The age criteria for admission is as below:
Pre – Nursery: 3 years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
For subsequent classes, add 1 year for every subsequent class.
The children who have registered will have to appear for the oral / written entrance test as laid down for different classes.
* Classes Pre-Primary: There is no entrance test, admission is based on interview.
* Classes I to IX: The Entrance test will be held in English, Hindi and Mathematics.
* Class XI-Non Medical, Medical & Commerce: Admission is based on Interview and performance in the previous classes.
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of performance in the test, interview and availability of seat in that particular class.
Registration: Registration form can be collected from the school.
Documents required at the time of admission:
1) One recent passport size photograph of the student, one photograph of the parents / guardian.
2) Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipality (duly attested).
3) Address proof of parents.
4) Transfer Certificate from a recognized school already attended by the Student.
5) Student coming from outside Panipat must get the Transfer Certificate countersigned by the Education Officer of the District where the school is located. For Admission in Class X & XII Transfer Certificate should be counter signed by CBSE.
6) Progress Report
School Office Hours:
Mon to Friday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 12 noon
Mon to Friday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Phone Numbers: 0180-4019098 , 4018098 , 4011098
Fee Structure for the Session 2021-22
1) School fee is payable through online.
a. Select the branch BAL VIKAS SCHOOL PANIPAT.
b. The student will type Registration Number in the respective field.
c. After login student has to select their fees as per Category and click on Continue and Pay.
d. After successful payment, the student can download the fee receipt
2) It is to be paid by the 10th of the Second month of each quarter. School will accept fee with a fine of
Rs 50/- upto the 20th of the month.Thereafter a fine of Rs. 5/- per day will be charged. If the due date
happens to be a holiday, the fee should be paid on the next working day.
3) Late fee with fine will be collected in the school accounts office after the due date.
4) Snacks and Transport are optional. A week’s notice in writing before starting a quarter is required to
discontinue snacks or the use of school transport.
5) Students will not be allowed to take the school examination until all dues are paid.
6) If a student remains absent for more than a week without any intimation, his/her name will be struck off and re-admission granted only after depositing Rs 500/-
Fee is subject to a raise of 15% to 20% every year.
Due Dates for Each Quarter is as under:
|May, June||10th June|
|July, August, September||10th August|
|October, November, December||10th November|
|January, February, March||10th February|
For New Admission:
|Admission Fee||6800/- (Waived Off For the session 2021-22 only)|
|Development Fund||5000/- (Waived Off For the session 2021-22 only)|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||2500/-|
|Pre-Nur to KG||Rs 4430/-|
|I to V||Rs 4710/-|
|VI to VIII||Rs 5170/-|
|IX & X||Rs 5480/-|
|XI & XII||Rs 5770/-|
A. Fee For Existing Students:
|Class||Monthly Fee|| Development Fund
(Yearly-Payble in month of July)
|Pre-Nur to KG||Rs 4430/-||Rs 5000/-|
|I to V||Rs 4710/-||Rs 5000/-|
|VI to VIII||Rs 5170/-||Rs 5000/-|
|IX & X||Rs 5480/-||Rs 5000/-|
|XI & XII||Rs 5770/-||Rs 5000/-|
Fee For Sibling- No development fund & 25% Rebate on Monthly Fee:
|Class|| Monthly Fee
| Development Fund
|Pre-Nur to KG||Rs 3320/-|
|I to V||Rs 3530/-|
|VI to VIII||Rs 3880/-|
|IX & X||Rs 4110/-|
|XI & XII||Rs 4330/-|
Admission and Development fee waived off for New admission, for the session 2021-22 only.
A month’s notice must be given in writing by parents or guardians before the student is withdrawn, otherwise the fee for the current month will be charged.
No transfer certificate will be issued till all fee dues are paid.