Admission Details & Fee Structure
When a child begins school, it is a big step not only for the child but for the whole family. We understand this, and therefore, we warmly invite prospective children and parents to have a look around our school. We wish to give you a conducted tour of the school and offer you the opportunity to ask questions. So, please feel free to give us a call within the school working hours and make an appointment.
Academic Year: April to March
A child seeking admission to the school must first get his/her name registered. Registration is no surety for admission. Students are normally registered for admission in the month of December for the next academic session. The intake points for admission are Pre – Nursery and Class XI. Vacancies in all other classes are few. These are filled as and when they arise. The admission will be finalized after an entrance test/interview and will depend on the vacancy in the class.
The age criteria for admission is as below:
Pre – Nursery: 2 years and 9 months as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
For subsequent classes, add 1 year for every subsequent class.
The children who have registered will have to appear for the oral / written entrance test as laid down for different classes.
* Classes Pre-Primary: There is no entrance test, admission is based on interview.
* Classes I to IX: The Entrance test will be held in English, Hindi and Mathematics.
* Class XI-Non Medical, Medical & Commerce: Admission is based on Interview and performance in the previous classes.
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of performance in the test, interview and availability of seat in that particular class.
Registration: Registration form can be collected from the school.
Documents required at the time of admission:
1) One recent passport size photograph of the student, one photograph of the parents / guardian.
2) Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipality (duly attested).
3) Address proof of parents.
4) Transfer Certificate from a recognized school already attended by the Student.
5) Student coming from outside Panipat must get the Transfer Certificate countersigned by the Education Officer of the District where the school is located. For Admission in Class X & XII Transfer Certificate should be counter signed by CBSE.
6) Progress Report
School Office Hours:
Mon to Friday: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 12 noon
Mon to Friday: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Phone Numbers: 0180-4019098 , 4018098 , 4011098
1) School fee is payable quarterly in HDFC Bank, Model Town and HDFC Bank, G.T. Road Panipat.
2) If the fee is not deposited by the 10th of each quarter, fee will not be accepted by the bank. Only school will accept fee with a fine of 50 up to the 20th of month. Thereafter 5 per day will be charged.
3) Students will not be allowed to take the school examination until all dues are paid.
4) Fee is subject to revision at the discretion of the Management.
5) Fee once paid is not refundable.
6) Provision to make payments of the school and transport fees for the whole year in the first quarter also exists. For details please contact the school office.
7) Snacks and Transport are optional. Parent’s willingness will be considered from the fee of April deposited in the Bank/School. In case of any change later on, will be considered on written application before 7 days at the start of the quarter. Bus pass should also be returned along with the withdrawal application.
8) Fee will be accepted in school from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. (Monday to Friday)
Due Dates for each Quarter:
|May, June||May 1-10|
|July, August, September||August 1-10|
|October, November, December||November 1-10|
|January, February, March||February 1-10|
Tuition Fee per month is as under: (For session 19-20 )
|CLASS||AMOUNT (per month)||DEVELOPMENT FUND(PER ANNUM)|
|Pre-Nur to KG||4430||4500|
|I to V||4710||4500|
|VI to VIII||5170||4500|
|IX & X||5480||4500|
|XI & XII||5770||4500|
A month’s notice must be given in writing by parents or guardians before the student is withdrawn, otherwise the fees for the current month will be charged.
No transfer certificate will be issued until all fee dues are paid.